Saturday, May 25, 2013

It's Comedy Week on Youtube!

Here's a Double Shot- bang! bang!


NUMBER ONE
It's Comedy Week on Youtube! This was a video package shot during the time that I was struggling over the first time my Youtube TV Title was stolen from me. The Reverend Jay Perkey was on the phone Billy Marshall, trying to figure out what to do with me as I approached mental collapse. Jonathan Schwartz aka David Branson and I never saw eye to eye.



NUMBER TWO 
I've posted this one a bunch, but it's probably the funniest family friendly-ish thing I have done as a babyface in a vignette. Dwayne Windham won a briefcase at TXW Scramble for the Gold 2, but it was a booby prize- he had to be someone's valet for one month. The commissioner let me be his boss, and through the month I made him dress up as me, shot him out of a cannon, wear a dress on TV and other unmentionable acts. But "Kiss Justin Beiber 5 BUX" has always been a favorite. ENJOY!

KISS JUSTIN BEIBER 5 BUX



No comments:

Post a Comment