Sept 15th 2010
Wednesday, September 15, 2010
Posted by Tru Believer at 2:16 AM
Monday, July 19, 2010
July 19th 2010
In all seriousness, I am sorry to all of the fans for what I have done in the past. Breaking the rules, taking the easy way out and screwing over people that trained hard is just desperate things people do to stay on top... and in the end, no one respects you for it. So... no more weapons, no more double and triple teams... from now on, its Funkmaster V the wrestler you will see... and if I'm not going to be good enough to not cheat and win, then I guess I will lose. Which heck! Seems like that's what I'm good at doing now. I need your help if I'm going to reverse this losing streak!!!
Posted by Tru Believer at 2:15 AM
Tuesday, May 25, 2010
May 25th 2010
Beisdes almost killing Maskerade in the most violent match that has ever taken place, winning the EGO-PRO Tag Team Championships in their 8 team tournament, my on-air TV feud with Dave Jones, and getting ready for my Main Event cage match with Bob O Mac.... nothing much is happening.......... Ho-Hum.................
Wednesday, April 7, 2010
April 7th 2010
2) Eliminate the smelly, weird, ugly Gathering from TXW. We need to hurry... just when they are on the ropes, Trojanman shows back up. Too many gross people! Ick!!!
3) Win the Ego-Pro Heavyweight Title. I'm in the Ego-Pro 16 man tournament this Saturday. Here comes the Funk Train!
4) Get my own show on NBC. I can't wait till I have a meltdown off air that gets passed around on Youtube where trolls can call me "loose cannon" and "abusive" and "probably even hotter in person!!!"
5) Marry Beth and start having Funk-Spirit babies so they can win American Idol one day. I dunno how I'll get this done with my wife's constant nay-saying.... "Your responsibilty is to us!" "You need to play with your children!" "Take your meds! It's been 6 days!"... BLAH BLAH BLAH - Women, right?
6) TXW Heavyweight Championship. I just gotta wait until Travis isn't the champ... I think my body is allergic to fighting him.
7) Start my own brand of Salsa. Paul Newman did this. He sent the proceeds to charity. My proceeds will go to paying my back child support payments...
8) Beat AJ Gann just one time...