Monday, July 20, 2015

Summer of Funk Continues

Last week I fell short in my claim in the Great American Battle Royal for the Title, but hell kids... I was in the ring with Menace, the King Shane Williams, and the eventual champion Arrick Andrews. We did film my new interview segment "The Mothership w/ Funkmaster V", where I debuted some beautiful and talented funkettes to the Knoxville area: Debbi Danger and the PYT. On my show, I get to gong wrestlers who bore me. THE POWER WILL GO TO MY HEAD!!!

Debbi Danger and I also got to shoot some photos with old pets that need a home. We were happy to be apart of the Wrestlers vs. Young Williams Animal Shelter photo shoot. I will soon be uploading pics of Funkmaster V, Debbi Danger... and our "Atomic Dog" Joan. Yes... there is a dog named Joan.

This week, I popped up on the Internet Movie Database. Yes... that IS awesome. I hope I get a role in the Walking Dead now. I've been practicing my Georgia voice... that scratchy, breathy, "I need water" parched throat voice. I will be awesome.



God Makes Beautiful Things made it's debut on www.1gimmickworld.com, a family of podcasts ran by WWE's Big Vito and Micheal Vee. Episode #9 featured a famous voice over actor...

Also, on the 30th I'm taking on an old rival in Wartburg: The Cadillac Cowboy. Check out this stacked card.



OH! and one more thing................ I updated my results page and media page. See ya on the flip!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment