Wednesday, May 1, 2013

Funkmaster V Shares a Memory From the Buggy Boy Rivalry.

Since white people seem to be talking about TXW tonight, I will share a TXW memory online for the three people that have learned how to give a care. I wasn't always a nice guy in wrestling. My clumsy intro into wrestling involved a large, masked man who pushed Shopping carts to the ring and talked to them like they had feelings. His name was Buggy Boy. I was involved in screwing around with him for months... but never wrestled him in a match until about a year or so into the rivalry. Now, when I finally got my mitts on him, it was for the TXW Youtube belt that had a strict ten minute rule at the time, and the match wasn't great. Because I was involved with so much behind the scenes stuff at that point, I forgot my frickin gear, it invloved an airplane spin that forced poor referee Mac McMurray to take a bump, it was outside and hot, etc. But what was great was when I got the advantage on Buggy Boy, I went outside the ring, picked up a hacksaw, and started sawing the shopping cart handle off of his precious shopping cart. Mac MacMurray, hero to all shopping carts, screamed for the young security guard to "STOP THAT MAN". Now... this super-thin kid, shouldn't have been a security guard. He couldn't stop an asthma-ridden 8 year old from running to the ring to pants Mac MacMurray. This skinny guy started trying to shoot wrestle the hacksaw out of my hands. Now, this is fricking dangerous. Me and him are wrestling over this damned hacksaw like we are the hero and villain in some Alfred Hitchcock climax. The blade flung back and forth, dangerously close to the fans. I screamed "What the hell are you doing?" The boy says "Mac told me to stop you!" I screamed "Dude, I'm not a crazy person! Let go of the damned thing!" Finally, and thankfully the situation resolved without incident. I was able to roll back in to score a time limit draw, but the shopping cart was saved from damage thanks to that really skinny security guy that used to come to TXW shows. Here is an important post match video featuring me celebrating the time limit draw and the fact that I didnt lose a finger from TXW MAIN EVENT TV. 

No comments:

Post a Comment