Sunday, February 3, 2013

Feb 9th ~ Big 6 Man Main Event

Somebody told daddy last week that the Money Shot Mafia was going to put the boots to Bob O Mac at the EGO PRO show. By the time I showed up in Sweetwater, I saw a 4 on 2 scenario with Spoony Mack being thrown back into the mix, and I intervened the only way I knew how.

Mac MacMurray booked the 6 man match for Feb 9th at the Luttrell Community Center in Sweetwater.    Let's face it... there are tons of history between them five men. Me, not so much... except for Bob O Mac and I. Bob is back on the straight and narrow, and after all this time we can fight together in the spotlight and be the example we need to be for wrestling fans and kids.

If you have folding money, a heart full of FUNK, and two legs and a butt, be there on Feb 9th to help the good guys take out the crotch stain of EGO PRO wrestling.

No comments:

Post a Comment